10 Off-The-Shoulder Looks For Summer
Denim cut-offs and sandals get all the attention when summer comes around, but we think the off-the-shoulder look is underrated and we’re here to make a case for it! It’s a flirty look that shows off a body part which is sexy on all body types, and incredible for showcasing your new sun-kissed glow. Which is your favorite?
1. We love this smiley blond’s all-denim romper. Definitely an updated look from Just & Britney denim-on-denim. In a soft chambray with a matching tie belt, this look is casual elegant at its finest paired with strappy neutral heels.
2. This feminine look is our favorite shade of pink – a subtle blush that fits with a neutral palette and works paired with almost anything. The ruffle isn’t too over the top and is perfect to pair with white for showing off your new summer tan!
3. This dazzling beauty is rocking a flowy 70’s style romper that we want our hands on immediately. With bell sleeves and dreamy blue flowers against a brownish pink background and a cinch waist, this is a unique look that’s ideal for festivals or rooftop brunches.
4. A flouncy, light cotton blue look that looks like a sunny summer day. We truly adore the unique perforation and hemline paired with slightly billowing sleeves. Try this look with a pair of sneakers.
5. A very breezy but glamorous look, this off the shoulder tie dress would look great on all frames. It’s a vintage-inspired take on a maxi that it’s hard not to be obsessed with. A summer of pinstripes? We think so.
6. Mom jeans are making a comeback in this oh-so-trendy shoulder baring look. The classic kerchief pattern looks so badass paired with perfectly snug mom jeans and a black belt that’s not even in the loops! Pair with vintage granny glasses and layered gold chains like this stylish girl did.
7. Take this easy look from poolside lounging to the club with a simple swap of shoes and the addition of a choker. The silhouette is an easy but stunning interpretation of a-line dress that looks. So chic with a wide-brimmed straw hat like this cutie is rocking.
8. Who says you can’t pair off the shoulder with overalls? This white and light pink look would be amazing at a BBQ, concert, or casual hang with the girls. The overall straps with the off the shoulder blouse creates the illusion of cut-outs, and really makes your tan pop. It’s a refreshing look that we can’t wait to try out. How about you?
9. This is a look fit for a princess, and whether you pair it with combat boots or stilettos, it’s versatile and completely dreamy. The peasant style flowing skirt is updates with a long front slit and a tassel waistline. While a simple white off the shoulder tee has a twist with an extra band around the waist to show off your abs – way more slimming than a belt.
10. This Penelope Cruz lookalike is serving up so much fierce with her super billowing top and teeny tiny, ripped denim shorts. We love this city looks paired with care-free hair down and a pair of oversized shades. An everyday look that will still command attention.